DeLeon Springs, FL Garage Door Repair and Installation
American Overhead Door Services has proudly provided the DeLeon Springs, FL area with the finest in garage door sales, service and installation available since 1998.
DeLeon Springs, named after Ponce de León, is located just North of Deland, FL on State Road 17. It is home to the De Leon Springs State Park, which was once inhabited by the Mayaca Indians. The park is also home to The Old Spanish Sugar Mill, where diners can make their own pancakes on griddles built into the center of each table.
Excellent Service and Products
We’re a family owned and operated business and take pride in offering our customers the highest level of service at all times. We service, repair and install all aspects of garage doors, including broken springs, door parts, keyless entry systems and transmitters. No job is too big or too small!
We have a simple goal, provide our clients with excellent service, the best products on the market and quality installation. We also offer the best warranties available including the option of a lifetime warranty.
Why choose American Overhead Door Services?
- Our prices are always quoted up front. NO HIDDEN FEES!
- Same day service, 7 days a week.
- Priority service 7am – 5pm at no charge.
- All of our technicians are GDS-Certified.
- FREE estimates on new garage door installations.
- Our work is always guaranteed.
- We’re insured for your protection.
- We offer YOU the best garage door warranties in the business.
When choosing an overhead door service for your DeLeon Springs, FL home or business, look no further than American Overhead Door Services.
We look forward to assisting you, call us today! (386) 738-9002.